Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jacks favorites...


Everytime Jack finds any kind of coins on the ground he says, "bus!" We know that he means he wants to go to the mall and ride the fun little toys..He loves it so much, that he will go potty as often as he has to just so he can go ride the "bus." (Bribery is awesome)

Jack got this train set for Christmas and I'm am happy to say that he plays with it everyday. I was pretty nervous getting him a more expensive gift..hoping that it wouldn't be left in a box somewhere never to be seen. He loves his "whoo whoo!"

I can't get over how much Jack loves his "baby" he is always so aware of his every little need and thinks he knows exactly what to do to make him happy..it's so cute. Nolan is starting to enjoy Jack more. He is smiling at him and grabbing for his hand.


This picture probably needs a whole post to itself but Jack loves his friends "bellanatalie" We were over there the other day and Jack thought he would enjoy the dress up fun with the girls..it didn't last for long...Jack kind of realized what he was wearing and wanted it off... but not until I got a picture!


Jack LOVES Chase and Riley, but probably not as much as I love him taking off with them for hours at a time:) They are all little buds and it's fun to watch them become closer with eachother..There is never a dull moment when those boys are together!

5 comments:

~Jen~ said...

Love the dress up picture, and LOVE the picture of Jack and Nolan on the floor! Jack is such a sweet heart! And I was so sad I couldn't hold Nolan the other day - stupid cough!

Lacey said...

Oh, my heart. Those pics are too cute for words. Love the one with Jack and his train.

Lacey said...

P.S. I love how Riley is too obsessed with his ice cream cone to even look at the camera for one second. Can you tell he's my child?

Lacey Freeman said...

Haha...those boys really do have so much fun together! What a fun post...I might just have to go Chase's favorites. I love the picture of Jack with his train and with Nolan...he's such a cute boy!

sara e.a.* said...

lace, these are so cute. i miss that kid!