Sunday, January 13, 2008

Top 5 Picts of 2007!

This was so much harder than I thought it would be! Lacey F. did 10 picts...that might have been a little easier but I didn't want to wait that long for all of the pictures to upload. It was so much fun looking back at all of the pictures..it made me realize how fast the year went by.



A normal day when daddy is watching the kids..


We made kites for playgroup and it was so much fun to see the kids running around (actually mostly the moms) getting their kites to fly..


We spent a lot of time at the pool and Jack loved it when dad would get home from work and take him swimming...


A very special day..


Jack and Nolan have both been awesome little boys this year and I can already start to see a bond between them...I can't wait to see what the years have in store!
Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

Love it! I actually posted 17 pictures! I just couldn't help it and I cut out so many more. I love the picture of Jack and Nolan and of Jack on the couch with his rain boots on!

~Jen~ said...

Cute pictures! I should try this, but I might have to do top 100 - I can't cut them down!

Isn't it yucky that school started today? Hope your day has been better than mine! Gotta go and clean, something has to be done to this nasty place!

We need to get together soon.

Fig said...

Did you do something fancy to that kite picture? The colors are rad.

sara e.a.* said...

good choices lace! love it. also i miss you. jack is so rad. i can't wait to meet nolan!!!

i love you.