Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HI

So I'm probably the last person in the blogging world to post an "about me" little ditty...enjoy!

GETTING TO KNOW ME, A - Z
A - Attached or Single: Who's asking? just kidding babe!..Attached!
B - Best Friend: My Rock of a Husband
C - Cake or Pie: I'll take both..but if i had to decide...white chocolate raspberry truffle from the Cheesecake Factory.
D - Day of choice: I like Thursdays...I'm not sure why.
E - Essential Item: Wipes, very essential with a newborn and a toddler.
F - Favorite Color: Kelly Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: gummy bears! but I love the cinnamon kind the most
H - Hometown: Gridley CA
I - Indulgence(s): Downy Dryer sheets, Lavender scented. (that wouldn't be an indulgence to some, but to us students it is!)
J - January or July: July..I love the summer!
K - Kids: Don't ask right now..it's too soon after Nolan...wait, is this pertaining to how many kids I want? I'm confused?
L - Life is incomplete without: My boys in my life
M - Marriage Date: August 29, 2003
N - Number of Siblings: 5
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: Jack somehow getting out of our 3rd story window and falling..(i can't even think about it..too scary)
Q - Quotes: "True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of ones companion." -Gordon B. Hinkley
R - Reason to smile: My little red head..he makes me smile all day
S - Season: gotta be summer...in California..Oklahoma is too humid
T - Tag Three Friends: I think I'm pretty much the last one!
U - Unknown fact about me: I love popping zits..it's gross I know.
V - Very favorite Store: I think I'm going to go with Target..I feel like I'm there all the time.
W - Worst habit: Typing too hard on the keyboard..it even annoys me.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: I've never had an x-ray, this is kind of a dumb question but I could understand..what else are you going to ask on the X question?
Y - Your favorite food: I was actually thinking about this the other day (i'm not sure why) but the answer is grapes...I could honestly eat as many grapes as anyone was to put in front of me..I'm addicted to them. It's becoming a problem
Z - Zodiac: Libra

6 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

Okay, so I'll admit it too...i love popping zits. I think everyone secretly likes to do it. Ha. =)

Fig said...

A is for awesome! I loved reading this.

Z is for zit-popping ROCKS.

Lacey said...

Mmmmmmm....Cheesecake factory. I like the way you think. We should so go there. Girl's night out?

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I love to pop those zits too! I always thought it was why I became a nurse...some internal instinct that loves to nail a good one!...and obviously I passed this instinct to my Lacey...HAHA

Fig said...

Hey Lacey, I want to email you some blogging advice. Could you email me, so I'll have your address?

chancock23 at gmail dot com.

Agnes said...

Lacey...I loved how you said,"depends on who's asking...just kidding babe!Attached" I laughed so hard...You're so funny! :)
-Ag