Sunday, January 06, 2008

I'm Back!!


Happy New Year! The past couple of weeks we have been keeping ourselves busy with all sorts of fun stuff. We went to Texas over Christmas and had a blast with my family. Jason has one more week of vacation until school starts again...and then it's back to the grind. Until then we will be doing a whole lot of nothing (hopefully)




The beach at Galveston Island
it was about 60 degrees and sunny..a perfect day
Jack loved running away from the waves and the seagulls

Crystal and I

The whole family after church on Sunday
The sun was bright so we are all squinting

We went to a club on new years eve and had a blast
we got our dance on!

It was so nice to be out for the night...thanks mom for watching
the kids!

The family at an alligator swamp in Louisiana
we didn't see any alligators:(

We stopped by Lake Charles and played in the water

Jack and his favorite person ever: Uncle Dallin!


Look at those studs! Skim boarding on the Gulf of Mexico...
Jason is an ocean addict...he is most happy in the ocean...

5 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

looks like you guys had fun!

Lacey Freeman said...

and we're glad you're back!

Fig said...

Sweet! I'm glad you're back to BLOGGING. Seriously, Carney, I was about to leave you a nasty comment about it.

The pictures rock, glad you had fun!

Agnes said...

I am sooooo jealous of the skim boarding pic!!! I want to be there now, and tomorrow and and the next day, and the next day....

Jason, come visit and we'll take a road trip to the beach!!!
-Tim

Agnes said...

I saw that my husband posted...
I'm jealous of the dance club New Year's Pictures...I want to dance!!!