Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Good ol' Days..


Valentines Day 04'


Valentines 03'


Bidwell Park in CA.

I was thinking about what a wonderful husband I have and how creative he is when it comes to Valentines Days..the year we were dating Jason and his friend Ben came up with this huge elaborate plan that included going around to stores in the mall and collecting roses until we ended up at Zales (the diamond store) where he "fake" proposed to me...and the first year we were married we had an amazing dinner and then went on a cute little carriage ride...He is always so thoughtful and knows what makes me happy. It doesn't take much to make me melt..a poem or even a letter will do the trick. It seems like so long ago we were just love struck college students who stayed up talking till all hours of the night...Heres to many more amazing Valentine Days! love ya babe..

6 comments:

~Jen~ said...

Aw....what a sweet post! Two dates in one week and now a totally sweet post! You're on a roll! j/k - maybe I need to take a play from your book.

Fig said...

Where are you guys in the '03 picture?

He is pretty sweet . . . that's awesome. Does he give lessons?

Lacey* said...

We are at one of the Huntsman's house...you know those crazy rich people in Utah..Jason had the hookups and we watched a movie in their awesome "movie room" ...it was all part of the date..cute huh?

Lacey Freeman said...

AWww....too cute. I am with Christy on the lessons...??

Agnes said...

I loved that post!! It was really sweet :) Don't you love visiting the "good old days". How are ya doing? I hope good. I'm sure you'll have a great Valentines' Day!

Natalie said...

That's sweet. Tell him to hook Daniel up with some ideas, he struggles. I'm sad you guys won't be at our Valentine's party, but I'm happy for your sister.