Saturday, January 19, 2008

The countdown is on!

My sis and I...


Getting wild with Jack..


Cuddling with Nolan..


This is Crystal with her fiance' Steve


As most of you know my twin sister Crystal will be taking the plunge and be getting married next month...she is just growing up so fast! just kidding. She was able to come stay with us for a few days before having to get back to wedding planning and it was nice to spend some quality time together...even though she was sick.
During college Crystal and I went down separate paths after doing pretty much the same thing for 19 years. I got married and she went on a mission..it was pretty hard for us both to cope with not talking or seeing each other everyday. Although we were both doing things that we loved, we were not on the same page, which took a little getting used to. Now, I'm happy to say we talk all the time and I can't wait for her to be an "old married lady" like me! Love ya sis!

2 comments:

Fig said...

You guys look like sisters. Not twins, really, but sisters! And congrats to her!

Could you maybe call MY sister and convince her to come visit me? You're obviously good at getting sisters to come, and I'm not.

Agnes said...

Oh, I love the new look of the BLOG! fun fun!! You look like you are doing well!!! It's always soo good to talk to you on the phone!:) Tell Crystal congrats!!!