Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Leprechaun eating Dino-Bot...


It was his calling in life to be a Leprechaun, don't you think?



Iit only cost me 1.27$ to make. Can't beat that!

Jack decided this year that he wanted to be a dinosaur/robot for Halloween... For the longest time I could not figure out how I was going to come up with a costume for that..So, this is what I came up with. He thinks it is pretty awesome, he also thinks he is really scary when he wears it. Jack loved his costume so much and I think a big reason why is because he helped me make it.

I knew I wanted Nolan to be a Leprechaun for Halloween for a while, but my sewing capabilities are slim to non. My friend Kristen totally helped me and it turned out amazing! I couldn't stop laughing when I first put it on him...I think he needs to be a Leprechaun every year of his life!

7 comments:

~Jen~ said...

Such a cute little leprchon! And of course, a scary dinobot!

crystal said...

LOOOVE IT!!!! I'm wetting my pants right now.

Nerissa said...

They look great!!! Very creative dinosaur/robot costume!

Lacey Freeman said...

LOOOOVEEEDDD IITTT! They were so darn cute...especially that little leprechaun!

sara e.a.* said...

jack is amazing. i love him!!! and the leprechaun. my goodness.

Katie said...

The Carneys! I am so glad I found you!! Your boys are adorable. Looks like you guys are doing really well. And those costumes, way to go Lace!

Dan, Lauren, and Sadie said...

hey!!!!!!!!!! its lauren! i love your blog its so cute. we have a blog so you need to add us! its laurenanddan-lds. lds stands for lauren and dan stock.. funny huh.. anyway your family is so cute!i love their costumes. the boys are growing up so fast its crazy! talk to ya later!