Friday, October 10, 2008

Watch out David Beckham..

Goin' Strong!


Chase and Jack ...I'm not sure what they were doing here..looks like they were watching their team do all the work!



Taking a quick water break


Here he is hangin out by the sideline..

Jack is playing soccer this year and so far has really enjoyed it! The practices are his favorite he is one of the youngest on his team and pays attention and follows directions from the coach pretty well. He likes the games too....until about 30 min into it...then he gets a little tired towards the end. The last game we only had 5 players show up (you have to have 5 to play) so they had to play the whole game. The last few minutes Jack just hung out right on the edge of the sideline....I was ok with that as long as he was on the field we didn't have to forfit..

3 comments:

Vaughn said...

So, cute! My niece, Madelyn plays soccer too, but the other day I asked her if she liked soccer, and she said she did, but she doesn't like that she has to run cause she gets sweaty! It was so funny.

Breanne said...

That is too cute! I can't believe he is playing soccer already! He grew up to fast. I bet he can bend it like beckham!

~Jen~ said...

I didn't know he was playing soccer, he's so cute on the field! Can't wait to see him on Thursday!!!