Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blast from the Past..





Recently I have been thinking about doing a weekly post about the past. I'm not sure why but I've been pretty sentimental lately and thought it would be fun to post about something from way back when every once in awhile. I couldn't help but start with my amazing man. When I met Jason he made me laugh within seconds and I knew I wanted to be his friend. After hanging out with him awhile I only laughed harder. He was a skater/drummer and only wanted to be a rock star when he grew up. I know, it's probably hard to believe for those of you who didn't know him then. Him and his roommates were totally random and on many occasions I would walk into their apartment and I would find something similar to these pictures. Mind you, it was not Halloween....just a random night doing random things. He never failed to make me laugh, and he still doesn't.

2 comments:

sara e.a.* said...

this is a great idea!

i love this. oh jace. funny you say that your friends now would be surprised at how jason was, because i still think of him that way! random crazy jason is the one that i know.

i need to move to tulsa. :(

McKay Manning said...

That's the Jason that i fell in love with too!