Thursday, October 02, 2008

Birthdays, Showers and Football...



Blowing out my candles on this bomb birthday cake! (Made by Fig)



The Gang..Love Them!



Me Kessa and Rachel at the shower..



The 3 Lacey's and the
Fig after the shower..


Enjoying a lovely night of football!


Last month has been full of fun eventful things to blog about...but I didn't blog anything...I was in a blogging funk. Iv'e started to come around again and decided to start with this past week. I turned 25! It feels really good and for some reason I love getting older, I'm sure that will stop soon. My wonderful friends put together a dinner for my birthday (Jason lucked out) so we went over to McLaceys for dinner and dessert. All day I felt so loved and so grateful that so many people cared about me. ( I know cheesy) It was a great night. We also had Lacey 3's baby shower on Sat. she is being induced on the 9th and will have a baby boy. It was so fun to help out with the shower, glad it was a success. We are all so excited for her!
Football has taken over and I love it! We have a friend that plays on TU this year and it has been so exciting to watch him play. Jack is really enjoying the games this year too..Nolan just wants to climb up and down the stairs.
Ok there is the latest...till next time!

2 comments:

Fig said...

I LOOOVE that picture of all of us. I'm stealing it immediately.

~Jen~ said...

Yeah for blogging, but I want a better glimpse of Kessa's belly!