Monday, October 27, 2008

Jack-man...


Since I'm claiming this as a journal (kind of) I wanted to document a couple of things that Jack says to remember how cute he is...because he has been pretty sassy these days!

1. When I go to the Fridge to pull out the milk Jack always asks me, "Mom, is that happy milk?" ( I think one time I had told him that the milk has gone bad, so he has to ask me now if it is happy now)

2. We have a Jack Johnson CD in the car that we listen to sometimes. He loves the song that has the phrase, "where'd all the good people gooo.." and he sings to it every time. It's so cute.

3. Jason put Jack to bed one night and I was sitting out on the couch...Jack came out of his room and Jason gave him the get-back-in-your-bed look Jack said, "But dad, I need to tell mommy that I love her"

4. Jack has heard me say, "whatever" on several occasions. But he has his own version I guess. The other day I was telling him that we were going to his soccer game and he needed to focus while he was playing and he said, "notever mom" I said, "what do you mean notever?" He said, "Mom, you say whatever and I say notever..."

1 comment:

sara e.a.* said...

jack is so amazing. i love this! will you keep posting all of the cute stuff he says? i love him.