Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What's Happenin'



Our tree is up and the fire is blazing!






Hey everyone..I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are geared up for the Christmas season! With all of my friends being much more proactive and organized than I am, they have inspired me to get going a little earlier this year (or they just non-intentionally made me feel like I'm slacking so I better get it into gear!)
Jason and I got a fire going the other night and I was just giddy! There is just nothing like hot chocolate next to a fire..I was very excited.
Last week we went and got pictures taken.. and these are a few of my favorites..Nolan is still a little young, so I'll get some of just him in a couple months. Jack was a little difficult until I got in with him and took a few shots..then he did o.k.
I'm hoping to get my shopping done soon and with Jason almost being done for the semester we might get to relax for a little bit during the break! Take care..

6 comments:

~Jen~ said...

I LOVE the pictures! That close up of Jack is SO cute!! See you guys soon.

Fig said...

Okay, so the closeup of Jack IS so cute. She's right. I love it.

And I was about to comment you today and tell you to freaking post something already, and you beat me to it! That means you're at least more on the ball than me.

Those boys are dang sexy.

Agnes said...

I LOVE those pictures!!! You look so good with your cute hair and beautiful babies!!! Jason is one LUCKY MAN!!! Jack is growing up so fast!!!!

Lacey said...

Your pics look great. Where did you have them done? Those boys are dolls.
Your tree is awesome too... makes me realize just how crappily decorated mine is. Maybe you should come over sometime and help me out.

Lacey McMurry

Lacey Freeman said...

your family is just too cute. where did you guys get your pictures done at?

Lacey Freeman said...

oh and i emailed the cookie recipe to ya!