Monday, November 12, 2007

Nolan Pictures




This little man has been such a blessing to our family. He is such a pleasant baby. I doubt he will ever know what the phrase "personal space" means because Jack just loves to be 2 inches from his face at all times. My love grows for him everyday and I can't wait for his personality to show through. He is getting stronger every day and much more alert. He actually smiled at me today for the first time. I'm telling you right now... experiencing every little moment with the second child is just as exciting and fulfilling as the first!

4 comments:

Fig said...

Lacey!! I had no idea you had a blog - it's like Christmas came early.

That little man is STINKING cute. Just like his older little man brother.

P.S. This is Christy, fellow NH ward member and law widow.

The Happy Haynie Family said...

how cute are those pictures! i absolutely love the one of his feet! he is so precious!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

oh wait...i just realized that my mom is logged in on her blog and i posted from hers...so this is lacey freeman..sorry! and what photo editing software do you use??

Agnes said...

Look at all that fun red hair!!! I love redheads!!!