Saturday, November 17, 2007

photo shoot..


Look at those muscles!




Today was such a nice day we had to go out and enjoy. Jack had a blast playing in the leaves and chasing the squirrels he does this thing now with anything that is small. He sees "baby" leaves and "baby" rocks and thinks they are so cute..he even kissed a rock today because it was just so "cute." I'm sure his little world has just been rough lately with Nolan taking over as the baby but he has done very well. I think the terrible two's have arrived but for the most part he is a sweety and an amazing big brother.

3 comments:

Fig said...

That kid is stinking cute. Did you take all those pics? They're really good!

Agnes said...

I love it!!! He is soooo cute!
Okay, so for some odd reason the link that I put on my blog to yours is still way back from when you posted Oct. 16, 2007. I look at it almost everyday and go, "I wish I could see more pics". Today I click on your name from the comment you posted on my blog and found out that you had in fact posted tons more...Weird huh? I love all the pictures of the kids...You all look happy and healthy :)

Lacey Freeman said...

he is just too cute.