Sunday, December 02, 2007

To Nap, or not to Nap....


On the kitchen floor..


Living room floor

He was head bobbing for quite awhile until he ended up like this...


We have been fighting with naps for quite some time now...There are days when Jack does great right up until bedtime, and then there are others when 5 o'clock rolls around I can usually find him looking a little like something in the pictures above. I started taking pictures of the random places I would find him sleeping and this is what I have so far...Jason actually found him asleep practically doing a headstand against the wall one day, but unfortunately, did not take a picture. You better believe I'm going to enjoy the naps while they last!

1 comment:

Agnes said...

I laughed sooo hard when I saw this...Mara won't nap either!!! I want her to...for the last few days I just put her down super early...but if I start making dinner and I don't pay attention...she'll get cozy on the couch and be a grump all during dinner cause I make her get up to eat. The other day I saw her drifting off and I was like ,"hey Mara you want a bath?" she LOVES the bath...so it woke her up and then I fed her and it was off to bed super early! :) Kids...you gotta love them!