Monday, November 24, 2008

tagged- 6 quirks

Lacey's quirks:
1. I can't stand it when people use measuring cups to drink out of, especially when there are even clean cups in the cupboard they just go for the measuring cups instead. (ok after thinking about this I realized that this isn't a quirk of mine, it is a quirk of the people who actually do this..i.e. sara, crystal.)
2. I could sleep all day if I could, it never gets old for me and when people ask me what a hobby of mine is I tell them sleep. I was always the first one to bed at the sleepovers and had crazy stuff done to me.
3. When Jason and I bet on things if I win the only thing I want is to pop one of his zits...
4. I can't stand any milk that isn't ICE COLD... if it has even been sitting out for like 2 seconds I get so mad and can't drink it.
5. I bite my fingernails whenever I watch any kind of show or movie that is scary or intense, I don't even realize it until after the fact and my fingers hurt.

Jacks quirks:

1. Jack LOVES spaghettio's and meatballs, but he only eats the meatballs.
2. Jacks is constantly walking on his tippy toes and prances when he runs. He has good calf muscles..
3. Jack actually enjoys being in small enclosed places, he would be under a blanket fort all day if he could, Nolan on the other hand is super claustrophobic and hates being under blankets!
4. Jack could name every character from Star Wars and if they are Jedi or on the Dark side....he is obsessed, to say the least.
5. Jack loves to have his tummy, arms, legs or face lightly scracthed before he goes to bed, I think this is doing of his Aunt Crystal...
6. Jack has no comfort items and never has. He is not attached to a single blanket, binky, cup or toy...You might not think this is strange, but almost all kids have some kind of comfort item.

up next....Jason and Nolan

I tag. the fam and my tulsa friends!

3 comments:

Fig said...

I love to sleep too. All the time. And I'm stoked to read about Nolan and Jason's quirks!

sara e.a.* said...

face, i love your quirks. and the measuring cup thing is soooo YOUR quirk! the quirk was realized when the havens home was out of clean drinking cups and i was forced to use that little metal measuring cup. you totally froke out! (cereal crunch/slurp status freaking out). and the only reason we ever did it again was for the shock value fulfillment you gave us.

lacey's 6th quirk: she loves brushing her teeth with minty toothpaste and then running downstairs for a nice big glass of tropicana pure premium original orange juice. you weirdo. :)

LOVE YOU!!!

Lacey* said...

I totally forgot about that one! thanks bear!