Wednesday, July 09, 2008

California...

We had a blast in California! We spent some time at the pool and we able to go to Fort Bragg with a bunch of family. It was so much fun and I'm so glad that Jack and Nolan were able to spend some quality time with cousins, Aunt and Uncles and Grandparents...

And I'm glad I was able to spend some quality time with In-N-Out!









Me and my pops..


Swimming with Uncle Jordan



Keeping my legs warm with the sand..




Jordan had a little system going with the boys..


Jack and his buddy Trey

4 comments:

Fig said...

Aw, looks so fun! I didn't know you were in California. Glad you're back!

Taryn said...

how funny. we were at fort bragg at the same time. wish we would have run into you!

Agnes said...

Looks like you had a blast! It's so fun to see pictures of You, your sis and the kids :) I'm sure Jason missed you all--I'm sure he got lots of studying done too.

Lacey Freeman said...

Looks like fun! I am glad you're back...Chase misses his Jack!