Sunday, June 22, 2008

Birthday Fun...

Jack is 3! We had a little birthday party for him at this fun little arcade place. The kids all loved it and ran around like crazy. The bigs kids loved it too! My favorite game was ms. pacman....don't ask me how many coins I put in that dang machine...anyways, we had a great time and Jack is already saying he wants a robot birthday now....


Can you tell Jack helped with the decorating??? or maybe just the eating the frosting part..



Jack and his friends Eliot and Chase


Spiderman Car!!


Daddy helping while Nolan looks on with envy!


Tressa showing off her dance moves!


The big boys taking a break from beating eachother at Air hockey


Kessa and Rachel lookin hot!

On the way home in the car...I'm pretty sure jack is claustrophobic...






Nolan's favorite part of the birthday!

4 comments:

~Jen~ said...

I'm so sad that we missed it! I will call you tonight and find out all about it.

Agnes said...

Looks like his party was a blast! Lacey you've got a three year old!

Lacey Freeman said...

Sorry Chase blew out his candles, but thanks for a fun time! =)

Megan said...

Hey Lacey! Just saw your comment on my blog-- it's good to hear from you! Your boys are so cute. And congrats to Jason for graduating, that's so awesome!