Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Weddin'

The reason we went out to California was because my best friend Sara was gettin' hitched! Everything was beautiful and she is insanely in love...congrats Bear!





At Sara's Bridal Shower..

At the Luncheon....I can't believe we all have husbands now!!!
As you can see...Jase wasn't able to come out with me:( He is studying for the bar...



With our lovely friend MaryAnne...love her!


Family pic..minus Holly and J..



Crystal, Paige, Sara, Lace and Jess


excuse the snow cone mess of my son..

2 comments:

The Happy Haynie Family said...

What a beautiful time!! We miss you though!

Amy Awesome and Klaron Kool said...

LACEY!!
The wedding looked beautiful, I'm glad Sara got married. Where did they go on their honeymoon? Maybe next time I'll be able to see you when I'm in Gridley.