Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A few more picts..


Just some of the boys.. J-squad, Mackdaddy and my bro Jmoney


My girls..sisters and cousins


Sis Holly and her Peanut


Enjoying a lovely afternoon of ice cream and California sunshine


We are finally getting used to our little lives here in Tulsa again..With the two hour time difference and daylight savings it's taken awhile to get back on schedule. Jack was so happy to see his daddy and his friends...Nolan is much more aware and loves to laugh at Jack..it's so cute to see them interact with each other. I wanted to post a few more pictures from the trip and say a quick thanks to everyone who helped us (put up with) my crazy boys. Love you guys!

4 comments:

sara e.a.* said...

so cute! i miss you lace. these pictures make me kinda sad. i didn't get to hang out with you at all. :( but, i'm happy that you're all settled down again at your home.

ps - i love that you stole that pic of us three. isn't it the most beautiful ever? i love us. FOREVAH!!!!

The Marsden 6 said...

I was able to find you while blogstalking and was so excited. You look so happy, WOW 2 kids, how is that? I'm 9 weeks from 2 and getting so nervous! Your boys are adorable, check out our blog:
www.themarsdenfamily.blogspot.com
-Annie Marsden (Clark)

Jenny Fitzner said...

Hey Lacey! It's me, your cousin! I love your blog. Let's me know how you're doing.
Jenny

McKay Manning said...

Man i forgot how awesome i look! thanks for the reminder!
love you guys.