Monday, March 24, 2008

Favorites

I thought I would post just a few of our favorite things that we did while in Branson.


First things first...for those of you that don't know Jacks black sweatshirt is a favorite in and of itself...He wears it EVERYWHERE and he will only take his hands out of his pockets and his hood off for very special occasions...as you can see, this is one of them. We were shuttled to Silver Dollar City on a bus and that was probably the best part of Jacks day. He LOVES buses and he has to tell me every time he sees one and what color it is. He is a one happy boy!


At Silver Dollar City they had a giant playhouse for kids that was filled with balls and air guns to shoot them. We had to go back to this one twice, he just couldn't stop talking about it. He could have easily spent all day here.


Hands down Jasons favorite part was the roller coasters...We are both suckers for roller coasters. The lines weren't bad at all so we would just trade off watching the kids and go ride one by ourselves..it was pretty pathetic but I couldn't help having a goofy grin on my face when the ride was getting ready to start. Can you find Jason in this picture?


Ok so this is a gross picture but I just wanted to illustrate what my favorite part of the trip was...doing nothing! We don't have the BRAVO channel at our house so my nights (when i should have been sleeping) were full of project runway marathons.



I didn't forget Nolan. He just enjoyed being tended to in his stroller the whole time. He was such a good boy and I know that is a big reason why the trip was so successful. I love to look out and watch what was going on and as long as we were strolling he was in his happy place!

2 comments:

Fig said...

So, Silver Dollar City was my very favorite place when I was little. I love that you guys went there for a family vacation! Way cute pictures.

Lacey Freeman said...

I found him! Looks like you had fun...I honestly have never heard of this place but it looks like a blast!