Tuesday, October 16, 2007






This past week has gone by so smooth..I don't want to jinx it. Jack has been adjusting really well and Nolan has been so pleasant. Now that my mom is gone we will see how I can handle things on my own. Jack loves to play and cuddle with Nolan (he probably hasn't figured out that he is staying for good) I love my family of boys and I don't know what I would do without any of them. Thanks so much to everyone for your calls and help this past week. You are all the best! Take care..
The last picture is of Jase and I at the TU/Marshall game on Sat. We took advantage of mom and had a little date...:)

2 comments:

~Jen~ said...

Look at you out on a date! You look great! I was so sad we couldn't come and see you today. I hope the dinner is good.

I want to hold that baby!

Jeri said...

Lacey,
Your baby is so cute and I can't believe how big Jack is. I am glad that you are doing well. It is fun to be able to keep in touch through the world of blogging.
Love, Jeri