Wednesday, October 10, 2007

He is Here!

Nolan Seth Carney
8lbs. 1oz
20 1/2 inches




So here is our new little addition. We are all doing well and adjusting quite nicely (so far) The labor went great, I couldn't believe how fast it went after laboring for 24 hours with jack i thought I was in for the long hall. With Nolan we went in at 8:30 and had the little guy by 2:15. He has been a great baby so far and has had no problem at all eating! I don't know if you can tell but it looks like we might have a little red head...we will see if it stays because Jacks hair was pretty red too. It will be fun to find out. I just wanted to post something quick so I can get back to resting. My mom has been here and has been a great help. I don't know what I would do without her! Take care!

2 comments:

~Jen~ said...

YEAH! Pictures!!!

You look fantastic and he's SO cute! I LOVE the pictures of Jack with him! I think he looks like Jason (so far anyway.)

Lacey said...

He is too cute! Love the red hair. Can't wait to meet him in person.
P.S. Lest any of you out there in the blogosphere get confused, no this is not Lacey Carney posting a message to herself.
This is Lacey McMurry, one of three Laceys in our ward with a two-year-old boy. Weird, huh?