Wednesday, October 03, 2007

And one more makes four....



I can't believe I actually posted a pregnant picture!
For those of you wondering when this little boy will arrive into the world...Mon. Oct.8th is D-day! I am dilated and the baby weighs at least 7 lbs.(probably more) so I'm scheduled to be at the hospital at 8am on Mon. morning for an induction. I can't put into words how excited I am and happy that this day is so close. I can't even remember what I look like without a pregnant belly! Hopefully I'll be posting soon with some beautiful baby boy pictures! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

~Jen~ said...

I guess I missed this post.

YEAH! I am so excited that he's coming! I'll have to come and steal Jack in a few weeks so you can rest for an afternoon.

Good luck! I will be thinking of you!