Saturday, August 09, 2008

More Photoshop...

I'm such an amateur at this, I've totally taught myself and I'm sure to a professional eye these are very far from perfect...but it's just so much fun! These are some pictures of my friends Kressyda and Cameron's beautiful baby Olive and sweet boy Eliot...They are moving to Texas next week. I can't describe how sad I am that they are leaving and I quite honestly can't talk about it or I start to cry ( like go crawl into bed and have a pity party cry) I'm so happy that Kress and I were able to be law school widows together....I couldn't have asked for a better friend to talk away the days with. Love you guys!
p.s. now that I look at them some more I have a bunch of stuff I need to fix still...











2 comments:

Andrea said...

Lacey,
These pictures of Elliot and Olive are so adorable. Great job!

I completely agree with you about how sad it is that the Ming's are leaving. It's not going to be the same with Kressyda gone.

By the way, I love my hair, and so do all the young women. Thanks so much!
Andrea

sara e.a.* said...

lace! hi! you're awesome at photoshop! i love it! i pretty much use photoshop & illustrator for every file that goes into my computer. i love the adobe. you're way good! we'll have to talk and share our secrets with all the different tools. you're like photographer status. are you going to start a little photography side job? you totally should. you definitely have a great eye for it.

so sorry about your friend leaving. i feel your pain. oh too well! i miss you lace. call me soon!!!