Thursday, July 29, 2010

Park City Fire...





I'm totally playing catch up...This fun little trip was way back in April but thought I would still share. The boys and I were able to go see Crystal and Steve in Utah. Uncle Steve works for Park City Fire Department and the boys were super excited to check out the digs....they were also really happy cause there was some snow on the ground to stomp on:) It's so cute how interested boys are in big trucks..especially Fire trucks. Thanks Steve for showing the boys a good time....
P.S. oh and thanks for the awesome dinner you guys made too....those fire fighters eat good:)

2 comments:

P!yu said...

Awwwh its lovely. I loved all the pictures,

cerebralrendezvous.blogspot.com

keep sharing :)

P!yu said...

Awwwh its lovely. I loved all the pictures,

cerebralrendezvous.blogspot.com

keep sharing :)