Thursday, December 03, 2009

Getting our groove back...



We made it. We survived the month of November which included lots of last minute photo shoots, saying goodbye to some of the best friends ever, packing up our place, the 3 day trek out to California with a moving truck, unpacking at our new place, oh yeah, and Thanksgiving. I think we are all starting to get back into the groove of things now. We all love being close to family (especially the boys...they get lots of attention) The boys are enjoying having a backyard and just more room to run. I'm having fun getting my house together and organizing/decorating. Jason is keeping pretty busy with work and getting to know the area while traveling. It's been so beautiful here so I thought we would go to the park and play/take pictures....I love hanging out with my boys and watching them grow everyday...I really am a pretty lucky girl.

5 comments:

Fig said...

It's about time! You know you have to blog like twice as much now because we don't get to see you anymore.

I'm glad you like it there ... and I want to see house pics!

Miss you!

webster said...

where are you at?

Lacey* said...

We are in Yuba City, It's about 30 min. north of Sacramento...

Jenkins family said...

And we LOVE having you here!

Michelle said...

Lace text me your new address and I want to see more pics and of the new house...have you finally got a house? I want one so bad I have no idea how you have lived in an apartment with 2 boys Im dying with just 1 baby