Monday, October 19, 2009

FL vacay...






These are just 5 out of the millions of pictures I took. I figured before I got too far behind I would just post a couple pictures. We had a great time spending time together as a family. I'm always pleasantly surprised after family trips at how well they turn out. The boys did great and we literally spent all day at the beach every chance we could get. It was relaxing and refreshing. I know this sounds lame but I am having so much fun with my little family right now. My boys are a blast to play with, they are so much fun and pretty independent. It's nice not to have to carry around a diaper bag or car seat:) They give me a run for my money but I love them so much and love experiencing life and there new findings everyday. I'm feeling pretty lucky right now.

1 comment:

Amy Awesome and Klaron Kool said...

LACE are you in California yet? we should get together sometime if you are.