Saturday, August 29, 2009

6 years....




6 years ago today..

I was surrounded by my closest family and friends
I couldn't stop smiling
I had butterflies all day
I felt like a princess
I was excited for my future
I was madly in love
I married my best friend.
Looking back on that day I didn't think I could be any happier, or love any deeper. Jason has proved me wrong by making it possible for me to love him even more and giving me my amazing boys to gain a whole new level of love for. Thanks for an incredible 6 years babe.

3 comments:

lindsey said...

holy cow that was so long ago!! congrats!

Vaughn said...

Congrats Lace, you were the most beautiful bride, and you two are the cutest ever! Love ya! And bye the way, whoa was I blond, ha.

Fig said...

Those pictures are awesome.

Happy anniversary! (Uh, two days ago.)