Sunday, May 24, 2009

A little of what we have been up to...









Summer is almost here and we have been loving this time of year. We've been keeping busy with lots of trips to the park, pool and just recently Tee ball practice.
Jack really enjoys baseball and is so excited for Tee ball. His daddy started playing catch with him at a very young age and he was so excited to get his first glove! Last practice Nolan was so cute....he was right there with all the kids thinking he was playing with the big kids.
We also signed Jack up for swim lessons and he is doing a great job with that as well! Hopefully by the end of this summer he will be a little swimming machine.
Jason has been keeping busy being our hero and working hard and I have been keeping busy click click clicking away on the camera. I just put my point and shoot camera in my purse again because I felt like I was missing little moments because I didn't' want to take the hassle of getting out my SLR.
We are so excited to go back out west this summer and see all the fam!

2 comments:

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Can't wait to see a real T-Ball game! It'll be fun. Nolan is so cute in the pool!

Vaughn said...

When are you coming to Cali?? I want to see you!