Saturday, March 21, 2009

Back to it.



Hello all. Now that I have taken a sufficient hiatus from the blogosphere I'm back in full force. So much so that I have started a second blog! It's just a fun blog with pictures that I have been taking lately. I'll put the link on my sidebar since I can't get the link thing to work here... It's been really fun to dive into the photography world, I'm not sure what will come of it but I'm having a fun time. Now that I'm back I would like to leave you with a couple examples of life in the Carney household...

2 comments:

Fig said...

Your photog blog is awesome, but I gotta say I'm disappointed that our, um, Valentine shoot isn't represented.

~Jen~ said...

Love the header on the photo blog. Guess I should have commented there! Is Nolan drinking honey?