Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Feeling Crafty...

Although I had lots of cleaning and organizing to do yesterday, I decided to let my creative juices flow and do some projects. I started out with painting these:

I will put them in the boys room, I also want to do a basketball too..I just ran out of time.

Then I made this:

It's just a board with chalk board paint and modge-podged scarpbook pages for the border...i thought it was kinda fun.

And this is what Nolan was doing to keep busy while I was being creative...

It was a good day.

4 comments:

~Jen~ said...

Those boards are way cool! Who cares about cleaning anyway!

Lacey Freeman said...

I LOVE THEM! We need to get together and be crafty...I am bummed you didn't call!

Agnes said...

Good job! I like them! I like to create more than clean too!I'm sure Jason is thinking "I already knew that!" :)

The Happy Haynie Family said...

You are so CREATIVE..I am impressed...Nolan is the cutest!