Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fun-Filled weekend..

We were able to take advantage of the beautiful weather and have some fun this weekend! Here's a few of the things we did:



Jack loves going outside to ride his bike. He is getting it down well and can peddle and steer at the same time now!

The Jenks School was putting on a fun activity where they brought all sorts of trucks, buses, cars and tractors all to one place and let the kids climb all over them. Jacks favorite part was the bus ride...He loves those buses.

I don't think I'll have a problem getting him to ride the bus..I don't ever remember being this happy to take the bus to school!


After that downtown Jenks had a herb and garden festival. It was so fun to see all the beautiful plants in bloom it made me want a yard so bad! I settled for some Basil and Oregano to put on my window sill.

Jack came to me with this beautiful "ewege" Flower and wanted it so bad... I couldn't say no.


We started a paper chain to countdown the days till daddy's graduation. Jack doesn't like the fact that it is getting shorter, but Jason and I can't wait to rip off those little paper links!

6 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

Looks like you guys had a good weekend. I am bummed I missed out on the truck show thing...it looks like fun. I know I totally won't have a problem getting Chase on the bus either...he freaks whenever we see one.

Lacey Freeman said...

Looks like you guys had a good weekend. I am bummed I missed out on the truck show thing...it looks like fun. I know I totally won't have a problem getting Chase on the bus either...he freaks whenever we see one.

Lacey Freeman said...

Looks like you guys had a good weekend. I am bummed I missed out on the truck show thing...it looks like fun. I know I totally won't have a problem getting Chase on the bus either...he freaks whenever we see one.

Lacey Freeman said...

Sorry I clicked the publish button like 3 times because I thought it wasn't working...but obviously it is...

Lacey Freeman said...

I love the banner!

sara e.a.* said...

so cute lace! i want to go back there and spend some time with you guys so badly! you have this flourishing life all with out me! you guys are adorable. we will have to swap recipes! when you come out, bring your collection, k? :) i'm excited!!! i love you!!!