Monday, November 27, 2006

It's the most wonderful time......


I didn't even realize the picture in the background until I uploaded them..


The whole fam.


Jack had to touch every ornament on the tree. We will see how many we end up with after the Holidays!

So this year is the first time we have ever really decorated for Christmas. A Christmas wreath is about the most I have ever done before becuase we have always been out of town. This year we will be going to Texas for a week but I thought that it would be nice to still have some things up for Jack (and me too). I love this time of year! We only have about 3 personal ornaments on our tree and Jason claims that his Darth Vader ornament is the best. I can't wait to build up our collection of ornaments over the years and be able to look back on the memories we have made. Today I have been in such a festive mood....I love it! I hope you all are getting excited too!
Till then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I think its the best time of the year too! I LOVE christmas decorations!